Welcome to The S-Commerce® World of Suvidhaa!
World of Services
Neighbourhood - Robust
& Easily Accessible
Platform for every
Suvidhaa Infoserve Limited (Formerly known as Suvidhaa Infoserve Pvt. Ltd.) (Suvidhaa) is formed in 2007 with a vision to build a robust and easily accessible platform that will offer every household, access to a world of services within their own neighbourhood. True to its vision, Suvidhaa offers the facility to make payments for a host of services like Utility Bill Payment Services, Renewal Insurance Premium Collection Services, Telecom, Mobile, DTH Recharges besides Travel Ticketing (Rail, Air & Bus), Domestic Remittance Services and more recently, Merchant Acquiring Services. Over 300 Service Providers ride on Suvidhaa’s robust S-Commerce® Platform to reach their last mile. Suvidhaa has been recognized as the "Most Trusted Retail Services Brand” as per The Brand Trust Report – India Study 2013.
Suvidhaa was conceived, promoted & seed funded by its Founder & Chairman, Mr. Paresh Rajde & was angel funded by Mr Shapoorji Pallonji Mistry, Chairman of one of India’s leading Business Group viz., Shapoorji Pallonji Group. Suvidhaa’s Senior Management Team consists of well experienced and committed Executives with domain expertise aggregating to a combined experience of over 120 years.
Paresh is a Chartered Accountant by qualification and comes from a very humble background. Having seen the vagaries of life from very close quarter, he relates very well to the challenges faced by the common man. He has keen sense to understand customer needs and the enterprising nature of micro entrepreneurs & retailers. Paresh has been acknowledged for his pioneering contributions to Service Commerce across the world, such as the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) instituted, the Business Achiever (SME) Award 2010, the Inclusive Business Leader Award 2011 by IFC (World Bank Group). Paresh was also featured as the "Inclusive Business Leader" in IFC’s Report released in Oct 2012 titled "Being the Change: Inspiring the Next Generation of Inclusive Business Entrepreneurs impacting the Base of the Pyramid".
Technology for Transformation
'Suvidhaa' means Convenience. Getting Behind the Queue and Delivering Convenience to the Customer is our Motto.
2017Launched sPay - Suvidhaa’s Very Own Mobile based Digital Payment Acceptance Platform.
- Contributing to Digital India Mission and Building an Integrated Digital Payment Solution Offering for the Small Business Owner
2015Launched Nano Credit – Digital Loan Product for Suvidhaa Customers.
- Many Industry First Achieved including World’s 1st Digital Finance Product for the Customer segment excluded from Formal Financial Services
Read 'An Indian Start for Digital Credit' for more information
2015Pioneered instant Issuing, Opening and Activating B2C Prepaid Card.
- First in the Industry Aadhaar eKYC enabled paperless Financial Product
2013Open Loop B2B Card Program.
- First of Its Kind in the Industry, exclusively for Suvidhaa Channel Partners. leading to expansion of Services Bouqet offered to customers
2011Pioneered Cash 2 Bank Domestic Remittance (DR) Business, which was enabled by Suvidhaa’s Innovative Use of Technology and Deep Regulatory Understanding.
- Transformed USD 70 Bn Informal Domestic Remittance industry to Formal Banking Channel from Almost Zero
2007Laying the Foundation for India’s 1st Multi Services (S-Commerce®) Platform
Pioneered Agent based Railway Ticketing Technology & Business Architecture.
- Today Railway ticket booking made possible from 150,000 centres up from just 1,500 centres across India for the common man
- MetLife Foundation Inclusion Plus Award 2017 by MetLife Foundation
- ASCENT Award for Entrepreneur of the Year 2016 (Runner Up)
- Inclusive Business Leader Award 2011 by International Finance Corporation (IFC, the World Bank Group)
- Business Achiever (SME) Award 2009-10 by The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI)
- Red Herring 100 Asia 2009 Award and Nominated for Red Herring 200 Global 2010 Award
- The Kutch Shakti National Award 2008 and the Girnar Award 2007